Re: Is this router based on the infineon danube?
I have openwrt on my EasyBox802
What I have done:
1) Serial connection to the board
2) Flashed a brn uboot from angrybb (with loady support) to memory
3) Jump to this upload memory address
=> Uboot starts
4) Send via loady the flash uboot to memory address
5) run update_uboot (from the printenv parameters, copy the string after the tftp boot)
=> Uboot is flashed as primary bootloader
6) Send via loady a openwrt squash image and flash it (printenv; update_openwrt; also here copy the string after tftp sequence)
7) et voila ... it is booting
- How you can read the ethernet port is not working well in my uboot's therefore I have to upload everything with Loady
- openwrt image gives me everytime a new mac address for my wifi card
@Angrybb: which files I have to touch/change for loady support in uboot?