OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: [10.03.1] Any explaination for MULTIWAN?

The content of this topic has been archived on 18 Apr 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

Hi all.
I'm desperately trying to make multiwan working but am lacking some important  imformation.
The main "documentation at http://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/uci/multiwan is quite incomplete as there is little or no details about the various parameters.
Moreover, the main status page of the web UI is showing only 1 WAN while the "Multiwan" section disappears and requires me to manually restart the multiwan rc script.
Is there any other information source, possibly with more details and descriptions?
Many thanks in advance.

So I must argue that none knows anything about multiwan ...

well, I don't really see how multiwan is related to hardware hacking - you would probably find better experienced people in general discussion or 10.03 area.
anyway, if you want to get some help, you should give a few more information on your setup and what you did (logs). also, I would recommend to stick to configure in cli until it works.

... is there any 10.03 area in this forum?

there should be. I mean, hell, why is there still a kamikaze forum, when there is already backfire and attitude adjustment out?
take it with a :-)

MBS wrote:

there should be. I mean, hell, why is there still a kamikaze forum, when there is already backfire and attitude adjustment out?
take it with a :-)

:-|

The discussion might have continued from here.