OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: list of commercial hotspot solutions

The content of this topic has been archived on 26 Apr 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

Hi all,
we want to deploy around 100 commercial hotspot systems in the start, can any body please tell me the name of the commercial hotspot solutions that will allow us to integrate with radius server for user quota and authentication management and provide us a rich feature captive portal for centralized wireless management.additional features include not to be dependent on any company's AP.

Thanks and appreciate a quick response.

musman,

We have a SkySpotOS Mesh Professional edition software based on OpenWRT for UBNT RouterStation, RouterStation PRO, PicoStation2/2HP which has an interface for an external Radius and Web based captive portal. Using UBNT embedded systems and our software give you a choice to build own AP.

Our Community free release of SkySpotOS for RouterStation and RouterStationPRO doesn't have mesh feature and external Radius interface but can be manage as a Hotspot from SkySpot Community Cloud for $1.99 a month per device. Other options are also available.

Our second solution, SkySpot Servise Cloud controller provide what you are looking for: billing, monitoring, roaming and more. You can connect own devices specified on the list or use SkySpot AP's.

Cheers,
Pat
www.skyspot-net.com

thanks, can you please provide me the telephone number and the email address of some one who can provide me further details.
Regards,

Usman

Hi, please provide us details of your product team as we want to discuss our technical requirements and want to understand commercial model. I tried to send Business Inquiry from your web portal but it failed with error like "send err 2".

Thank you.
Atif Rasheed
Manager IT - B/OSS
wi-tribe Pakistan

The discussion might have continued from here.