OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: [SOLVED] Airlink AR670W upgrade?

The content of this topic has been archived on 14 Apr 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

Hi guys - I'm not new to open-source firmware, but I am a relative newbie to OpenWRT. My main router runs DD-WRT, but I have a second router with no DD-WRT firmware available for it. I installed OpenWRT on it quite awhile ago and am looking to upgrade the firmware I have on it now.

I've got a Airlink101 AR670W and it currently running OpenWRT Chaos Calmer 15.05.1. Can anybody suggest the firmware version I can get to install directly from that previous version of OpenWRT?

Thanks so much! smile

(Last edited by dagleykd on 24 Mar 2018, 20:24)

*Bump*

Nobody can tell me where to go to get the most recent version? I would really appreciate it rather than running a version that is quite out of date at this point!

Thank you very much! With the recent merger of OpenWRT and LEDE (which is news to me considering I haven't been here in like 3 years!), I wasn't sure where the newest update for my router was - much appreciated! smile

Last question - there are two files in the link you've sent, do I need to use both, or do I only need the 'upgrade' file if I am upgrading from a previous version of OpenWRT?

(Last edited by dagleykd on 24 Mar 2018, 20:26)

The discussion might have continued from here.