Hi folks. New here and not sure where to post and ask. Please move to the appropriate section if I made a mistake.

My question is twofold:

1) TECHNICOLOR TD 5137
This device runs some sort of linux firmware, that is bad as... Its based on the realtek 8676S + 8192ER, according to this site:  wikidevi com wiki Technicolor_TD5137
Thing is, Technicolor is probably Thomson and SpeedTouch and this device was probably made by MitraStar (WTF?), none of them lists it as a regular device, tho it was released in 2016.
I'm aware Realtek lacks compatibility with OpenWRT (read about some ports for the 8196 SoC), but would like to know if someone is working currently in anything for this little known device or compatibles (believe the D-Link 2740E, Huawei WS319, TRENDnet TEW-721BRM V1.0R, and Tenda D151 v3 use the same SoC and have same specs).

2) SAGEMCOM POWER BOX 2764
This thing is probably not compatible either, but am asking too if there's any current work going on around. I've read it may be compatible with Orange 3764 and even some Fritz!Box (7390 if I recall). It has Ikanos 180 chip.

I have a Sagemcom 2704N that is running OpenWRT as a champ, so I wanted to have the same funcionality (eg wireless client + ap via eth - br-lan) on the other two, because I don't want to buy a dedicated wifi repeater (I'm currently using the 2704 in another place). If at least one of the unsupported devices worked this way, that would be enough... But their firmwares are hopeless.

So thanks for your time, any help or directions is very appreciated.