OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: Install libusb openssl pcsc-lite sdk 15.05.1

The content of this topic has been archived on 4 May 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

Hi, can anyone kindly tell me how to install libusb-1.0.21, openssl-1.0.2l and pcsc-lite-1.8.22 in toolchain-mips_mips32_gcc-4.8-linaro_uClibc-0.9.33.2? thank you so much.

Do you want to install these packages on openWrt?
Does your openWrt have a web interface (LuCI)?

For libusb: log into the web interface > log in > system > software > update list (optional) > put "libusb-1.0" into the textbox next to the lable "Download and install" and press ok. OpenWrt should install now the up to date version of libusb (if it's not installed already).

Thank you for the reply..
No I have to install the libraries in the toolchain to compile with gcc
Thank!

I see!
Sorry I can't help you with that!

making all in crypto... make[1]: ingresso nella directory "/TCH/openssl-1.0.2f/crypto" /usr/bin/perl ../util/mkbuildinf.pl "/TCH/OpenWrt-Toolchain-brcm63xx-for-mips_mips32-gcc-4.8-linaro_uClibc-0.9.33.2/toolchain-mips_mips32_gcc-4.8-linaro_uClibc-0.9.33.2/bin/mips-openwrt-linux-uclibc-gcc-4.8.3 -I. -I.. -I../include  -O" "dist" >buildinf.h make[1]: ***  Nessuna regola per generare l'obiettivo "../include/openssl/bio.h", necessario per "cryptlib.o".  Arresto. make[1]: uscita dalla directory "/TCH/openssl-1.0.2f/crypto" Makefile:284: set di istruzioni per l'obiettivo "build_crypto" non riuscito make: *** [build_crypto] Errore 1

The discussion might have continued from here.