1 (edited by eric17 2017-07-17 04:28:37)

Topic: WD N600 can't acess after upgrade

Hi All, i did an upgrade using openwrt-ar71xx-generic-mynet-n600-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin on Friday and since then i am not able to log onto the admin page. I restart the router still nothing but my wireless continue to work thou. I am also able to ping the address.

Do i need to do a factory reset?

Thanks,
eric

Re: WD N600 can't acess after upgrade

Hi try and SSH in to your router using putty at 192.168.1.1 username as root and password is the same password you would use on the login page. Type

opkg update
opkg install luci-ssl

3 (edited by eric17 2017-07-17 07:21:22)

Re: WD N600 can't acess after upgrade

this came up after, there was actually h t t p before that but forum wont allow me to post url so i had to remove.

Failed to establish connection
Signature check failed.
Remove wrong Signature file.
Downloading downloads.openwrt.org/snapshots/trunk/ar71xx/generic/packages/telephony/Packages.gz

Collected errors:
* opkg_download: Failed to download hmm/downloads.openwrt.org/snapshots/trun         k/ar71xx/generic/packages/base/Packages.gz, wget returned 4.
* opkg_download: Failed to download hmm/downloads.openwrt.org/snapshots/trun         k/ar71xx/generic/packages/base/Packages.sig, wget returned 4.
* opkg_download: Failed to download hmm/downloads.openwrt.org/snapshots/trun         k/ar71xx/generic/packages/kernel/Packages.gz, wget returned 4.
* opkg_download: Failed to download hmm/downloads.openwrt.org/snapshots/trun         k/ar71xx/generic/packages/kernel/Packages.sig, wget returned 4.
* opkg_download: Failed to download hmm/downloads.openwrt.org/snapshots/trun         k/ar71xx/generic/packages/luci/Packages.gz, wget returned 4.
* opkg_download: Failed to download hmm/downloads.openwrt.org/snapshots/trun         k/ar71xx/generic/packages/luci/Packages.sig, wget returned 4.
* opkg_download: Failed to download hmm/downloads.openwrt.org/snapshots/trun         k/ar71xx/generic/packages/management/Packages.gz, wget returned 4.
* opkg_download: Failed to download hmm/downloads.openwrt.org/snapshots/trun         k/ar71xx/generic/packages/management/Packages.sig, wget returned 4.
* opkg_download: Failed to download hmm/downloads.openwrt.org/snapshots/trun         k/ar71xx/generic/packages/packages/Packages.gz, wget returned 4.
* opkg_download: Failed to download hmm/downloads.openwrt.org/snapshots/trun         k/ar71xx/generic/packages/packages/Packages.sig, wget returned 4.
* opkg_download: Failed to download hmm/downloads.openwrt.org/snapshots/trun         k/ar71xx/generic/packages/routing/Packages.gz, wget returned 4.
* opkg_download: Failed to download hmm/downloads.openwrt.org/snapshots/trun         k/ar71xx/generic/packages/routing/Packages.sig, wget returned 4.
* opkg_download: Failed to download hmm/downloads.openwrt.org/snapshots/trun         k/ar71xx/generic/packages/telephony/Packages.gz, wget returned 4.
* opkg_download: Failed to download hmm/downloads.openwrt.org/snapshots/trun         k/ar71xx/generic/packages/telephony/Packages.sig, wget returned 4.