Topic: No access to LuCI Web Interface on Virtualbox

Hi all,
I'm trying to configure a Virtual setup for testings with Virtualbox (V. 5.1.22 on Windows).
I created an Operwrt (Generic combined x86) machine with two network interfaces, the first as Host-only (to be the LAN) and the second as Bridged (to be the WAN).
Also created an Ubuntu machine with an Network interface as Host-only.
So far I know, both Host-only interfaces will be on the same network (It does not matter that they do not have access to the host for my tests).
With both machines up running, I configured both with fixed IPs (Openwrt with 192.168.1.1 and Ubuntu with 192.168.1.2).
Running "nmap 192.168.1.1 -p 1-80" on Ubuntu, nmap shown only ports 22 and 53 open.
Since 192.168.1.1 are the LAN on OpenWRT, Port 80 should be responding the same way as a real router conected to my notebook with the IP fixed as 192.168.1.2.
What is wrong?
I googled for anyone with the same problem in "all" internet and can't find someone with this problem.
Who can help me?
Thank you in advance

Re: No access to LuCI Web Interface on Virtualbox

PS: I could not write the complete path of the file, since this forum banned links!!!

Hi,
The problem is SOLVED but a can't write it because it gives a message "Too more links in message. Allowed 0 links. Reduce number of links and post it again", although there is no link in the text
Best,
Eduardo

Since I can not write the solution, look at the configuration file of "u?ttpd" that came with the firmware. It is wrong.

Now I know that the banned word is "u-ttpd" (where - is the letter h). This forum do not accept the correct filename.