Hello i want to build a custom openwrt firmware to access and assign public static IP address for my voip gateway. details scenario are below.

I have a dedicated server with 10 Public Static IP and VMware Esxi or XenServer Installed. from UK data center

I want to build a Openwrt VM firmware and will assign 1 Public IP on it.

I have 2 or more Voip device on my remote location like in asia and i do not have Public static IP.
those voip device is connected throug my TPLink MR3420 router. as my ISP do not provide me Public IP and Voip is blocked here i need a solution something like >>   I will load openwrt firmware on my TPlink router.

Now i want to make a tunnel between my  UK server VMWare openwrt VM   with my local TPLink MR3420  router using any kind of VPN or if there is any kind of solution you guys know. And i want to use my spare others Public IP given from UK data center to my voip device connected to TPLink MR3420 router.

is that solution possible to build with openwrt ? If anyone of you guys can help me please contact me personally if its need to do build commercially with one time one off fee.   Email: fibron85@gmail.com     Skype: ronydxb10

example vibe voipex have similar solution.
ser1vice.com

Thanks