OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: TP-LINK TL-WR841N V8.0 Turn on and off

The content of this topic has been archived on 18 Apr 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

Hello everyone, first of all, sorry for my English but it's a bad thing, it's more I'm using google translate so I can understand it better. First of all I will tell you that this happens to me by flashing with a competing firmware (dd wrt) ha ha ha. The issue is that I get tired of flashing these routers and others and nothing ever happened except this time. I did it on a pc that was not a look and maybe I had a virus, I do not know. Here's what I did: ..... download the latest version of TP-LINK firmware, flashed it and everything came out perfect, then go from factory to ddwrt and there was no problem the issue is that in the last step, Webflash something happened, when you turn the router off and turned it back on, and does the following. The power led is always on and the others start to blink, if I do full hard reset 30-30-30 the same happens The leds blink during the process, impossible to connect for lan because the connection appears and disappears because the router turns on and off constantly, buy a usb converter ttl but the closest to connecting to the router was when I set a low speed 19200bps and alone Received trash, transmitted the commands erase nvram but nothing happened. The last thing I think is to buy a bios memory programmer en25q32 and flash it separately but I get more expensive the programmer than the new router. The subject is that I do not know if it has a solution or I'm like a paperweight but I would not give up and follow trying. Thank for yours help

Baud rate should be 115200. Maybe the converter was not connected properly.

I configurated in 115200, I saw the pin out in this place, I bought two converter because I had some doubt

The discussion might have continued from here.