Hi all, I'm n00b with OpenWrt and i have one problem.

I have used my Asus RT-N16 with DD-WRT K2.6 mainly for extending main ISP router (Gigaset SX763) wifi,and it worked as a charm. I had client mode for main wifi and virtual ap for extended wifi.

Few days ago i flashed OpenWrt 15.05.01 cause i wanted to try to setup Mosquitto MQTT broker. Flashing throught TFTP went without problems. After setting up my network I went to connect to my main wifi and it worked but after setting up AP on same radio my wifi stopped working. After removing AP client interface started again. After that i tried making AP only and it works but after joining to client it stopped again. Every combination of 2 interfaces on same radio stops the wifi.
I have tried different releases (down to 12.09) with b43 and brcmsmac drivers and in every case i can get only one interface working. This is weird cause on same router it all worked with DD-WRT. I don't know is it due to drivers or what? I havent tried bridged repeater with relayd yet but for me it's not an option for a long run anyways.
Give me some guidelines please.

(Last edited by Gavran on 22 Feb 2017, 00:06)