OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: WR841ND V11.1 art partition

The content of this topic has been archived on 19 Apr 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

I reading about the power hack 30dbm for the wr841n v9.
I want to hack my v11.1 model, i find only the hacked art partition for the v9, is possible to have the v11.1 hacked?
I have my V11.1 art partition dowloaded from my router, someone with V9 hardware can give me the original v9 art partition for a comparation?
Thank's

it is but you lose speed I tested it on WR841N V11(RO) and the download and upload was 12mb/s from 1 meter from the router and i normaly get 40mb/s up and down with normal art
As for distace improvement i didont check.

(Last edited by Laufer2007 on 7 Feb 2017, 07:03)

I manage by myself my original art partition, now I'm able to get stronger power. At 30 dBm max speed is 24/28 mbs, but at 25dbm the speed and signal strength is the maximum speed 43/120 MBS and signal good on the receiver side. Real speed of my link of around 150 meters completely without los tested with my nas download speed is 2.5/3 megabytes at second.  The hacked v9 partition on my router give me low speed and low signal.

The discussion might have continued from here.