OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: Linksys says "Thank you!" - WRT3200ACM giveaway

The content of this topic has been archived between 4 Apr 2018 and 4 May 2018. Unfortunately there are posts – most likely complete pages – missing.

@MBS

Thanks for the heads-up.

nitroshift

Still hoping to get a mail.... lol  lol  lol

Do You know when shipment will be started and if We will be informed that something came to Us?

No idea when shipping will actually start, but it seem like earliest time would be next month. I've got my hopes up, that it will be delivered before easter (not knowing when that will be this year, just thinking that those holidays were meant in the first post).

it's highly probable due to the amount of units, and the accounting involved, that Linksys will need to submit these to their shipping department at the same time, or within the same time frame.  Another member mentioned Linksys wanted all personal info submitted to them no later than Jan 31, so it's likely they'll probably be shipped within 1 - 2 weeks from then, likely no later than 2/14.

• It all depends on what needs to be performed on the backend and how long that will take to get together (i.e. invoices [warranty purposes], accounting to delineate how the stock is taken from inventory and what documents need to be prepared for tax purposes [write off], etc)

(Last edited by JW0914 on 27 Jan 2017, 14:09)

@MBS

nitroshift wrote:

@MBS

Thanks for the heads-up.

nitroshift

yes..

thx MBS

Linksys has begun shipping units on 1/26 and recipients should begin receiving them tomorrow based upon where they live.  I believe they're being shipped out via UPS and anyone who hasn't already done so should create a My Choice UPS account [it's free].

• It will auto notify you of any packages that have been shipped to the address you register, as well as a reminder the day before, and it will also allow you to modify delivery options, such as a package that requires a signature if you're not going to be home (you'd sign in, check a box signifying you authorize the release of the package, and the package will be left without a signature, etc.)

FedEx has a similar free account that does the same things

(Last edited by JW0914 on 29 Jan 2017, 22:01)

moccolo wrote:

Still hoping to get a mail.... lol  lol  lol

i forgot my email password big_smile big_smile

I received my unit today in Australia.

EDIT:
With a US style power adaptor lol. I probably should have guessed that would happen. Off to go find an adapter somewhere.

(Last edited by Lantis on 30 Jan 2017, 07:57)

What courrier service are Belkin using?

nitroshift

Looked to be UPS, and then transferred to StarTrack once it hit Australia

@Lantis

Thanks.

nitroshift

Lantis wrote:

I received my unit today in Australia.

EDIT:
With a US style power adaptor lol. I probably should have guessed that would happen. Off to go find an adapter somewhere.

Well, I specified in my reply that "continental European electricity plug, please", but let's see what happens.
Nice to hear that somebody has already received a device.

UPS / FedEx / DHL don't have any deliveries on my name, Belkin didn't provide a tracking number either...

nitroshift

--CUT--
Moved to dedicated thread.

(Last edited by Lantis on 30 Jan 2017, 13:12)

For the ones who didn't reply yet: please do so before the end of the month, otherwise your unit will seek a new home to give the possibility to someone else wink

IE:
→ Linksys says "Thank you!" - WRT3200ACM giveaway

Thanks Linksys for the generous gift.

I got a NEW WRT3200ACM today :-)

Cheers from Canada

Thanks again.

Kind Regards

Kevin

Kaloz wrote:

For the ones who didn't reply yet: please do so before the end of the month, otherwise your unit will seek a new home to give the possibility to someone else wink

I  could assume that you mean reply to the e-mail from Linksys/Belkin?

Kaloz wrote:

Did anybody receive any message after replying to Linksys/Belkin?
I sent them my personal info, but have not received back any kind of acknowledgment...

@eduperez

I haven't received any acknowledgment, I suppose you'll get a visit from the courier.

nitroshift

No, no reply to the e-mail I've sent with the shipping info, but UPS courier dropped off the box yesterday (Vancouver, BC, Canada).

I'm very grateful to Kaloz & Linksys, but given that some very deserving people were not sent one, I don't know how do I feel about keeping it. I'd also have very limited time to play with it for a few weeks.

(Last edited by stangri on 31 Jan 2017, 15:33)

Thank You so much Linksys, Kaloz and anyone else who had a hand in this promotion. I just got the shipping notice that mine will be delivered tomorrow. I am super excited!

I just got mine in the post! Thanks all involved. Going to test it out the new RC.