Hi,
I have a wdr4300 and the ethernet ports stoped work. With serial and wi-fi I can communicate with it.
I think its maybe some kind of interference. Because swconfig still works and I can change VLANs. I can use the four LAN ports to communicate between them too. And all the ports on swconfig statics receive and send bytes.

I use wireshark on my notebook and it can see the arp request of the router, the notebook send the anwser. But the router doesn't receive. Because the route send an arp request again.

But... If I use a ping request with only one byte, rarely I receive a confirmation.
Anyone know Whats happening? I think if I change the speed of the router to switch to 100mbps I can solve the problem. But I don't know how I can do this.

Another thing: The Wan port seems broken, when I power on the router the leds light up a few seconds, after the switch get hot, and it get very hot, the led goes off. And I can't use the wan port.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks, and sorry about my english. I tried to write without copy and paste on google translator.