OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: TP-Link TL-WR1043NDv1,v2,v3 latest trunk builds with LuCI & statistics

The content of this topic has been archived on 4 Apr 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

I'm providing latest trunk builds (Designated Driver) for the TP-Link TL-WR1043NDv1, v2 & v3.
LuCI and statistics is included. Screenshot

Build #260
openwrt-ar71xx-generic-tl-wr1043nd-v1-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin
openwrt-ar71xx-generic-tl-wr1043nd-v1-squashfs-factory.bin

openwrt-ar71xx-generic-tl-wr1043nd-v2-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin
openwrt-ar71xx-generic-tl-wr1043nd-v2-squashfs-factory.bin

openwrt-ar71xx-generic-tl-wr1043nd-v3-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin
openwrt-ar71xx-generic-tl-wr1043nd-v3-squashfs-factory.bin

I also provide a VERY big hosts file for blocking ads and malicious websites:
39MB hosts file

(Last edited by stonecarver on 19 Jun 2016, 11:58)

Thanks. smile

What about V3 version of this router ? Can u make build with luci and usb printer working?

It does not matter if chaos calmer or designated driver.

scrmtrey wrote:

What about V3 version of this router ? Can u make build with luci and usb printer working?

has same hw as v2, so should be fine.

Yes, but there is some catch. Something about changing hex inside the file ? I am not sure.

But the thing is, im too lazy to manual install the luci gui and stuff i need. big_smile Will try first with stock fw to make a repeater / bridge working. But i dont like the idea that u need another app to print over the network.

scrmtrey wrote:

I'm providing V3 with the next release this weekend, luci included. I don't know how to get a usb printer working.

(Last edited by stonecarver on 22 Mar 2016, 22:07)

New builds (v2 & v3) are up. :-)

Any chance to get also V1 smile

New builds (v1, v2 & v3) are up. :-)

wow, fast. Thank you smile

installed and running. I come from Barrier Breaker 14.07 and now under Chaos Calmer i'm confused
by setting up wifi. Without encryption wifi run instandly, so kernel is ok. But man there a lot of new settings,
can't get wpa2-psk running. Where i have to set my wifi key? I tried all, Key, all Key slots, Password,
which is the right? uhm.

blackThirteen wrote:

installed and running. I come from Barrier Breaker 14.07 and now under Chaos Calmer i'm confused
by setting up wifi. Without encryption wifi run instandly, so kernel is ok. But man there a lot of new settings,
can't get wpa2-psk running. Where i have to set my wifi key? I tried all, Key, all Key slots, Password,
which is the right? uhm.

Screenshot where you have to go: http://imgur.com/MqpSJ9B

Thx, so something is strange. I have alot more settings then you.

See here, http://imgur.com/Uf8dclu

edit:

Ok, i found the problem. It was the browsercache...now all is fine and wlan is running.

(Last edited by blackThirteen on 15 Apr 2016, 06:50)

New builds up!

thanks again smile

dude, can you build for v1 with usb modem packages installed? Or (I'm a noob,sry) how can I do this myself?
I have an Android smartphone set up as USB modem, providing internet to router and simultaniously charging from it, very convenient since I don't have any wired internet options in my location.Using and old Zyxel now, everything is working on stock firmware, I just plug in the phone, set it to USB modem mode, and router starts providing internet to LAN.BUT the wifi coverage is poor, and signal strength as well.
So my aim is to replace Zyxel with freshly bought 1043NDv1 and since the stock firmware doesn't even have USB modem option, I look forward to setting it up on OpenWRT.
Can you help me with that? Sorry for many letters, and possibly bad english, my native is Russian.

NVM, flashed my router with gargoyle, works like a charm out of the box.

(Last edited by etadex on 13 Jul 2016, 13:40)

I do not provide any futher updates here.

Hello, anyone use Tl-WR1043nd v4 and I want to ask
does openwrt support tl-wr1043nd v4?

The discussion might have continued from here.