OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: Free appliance with Intel IXP425

The content of this topic has been archived between 13 Apr 2018 and 18 Apr 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

I told my friends about this free offer. One of them has received shipment of 4 units from Michael using the inexpensive USPS medium flat rate box. So far, my friend gave me a unit to play with. At the moment, my schedule is pretty hectic. Once I get some times to spare, I will start working on this.

Hey Mazi, do you think that the Intel's ARM chip in those is significantly superior to a 700Mhz MIPS chip of Archer C7? I'm talking software NAT for a gigabit connection here.

stangri wrote:

Hey Mazi, do you think that the Intel's ARM chip in those is significantly superior to a 700Mhz MIPS chip of Archer C7? I'm talking software NAT for a gigabit connection here.

Honestly, I don't know, unfortunately.

Hi Michael,

I was wondering if you till have one of those boxes ? I would be interested in getting one. Could you please email me ?
floride1@hotmail.com

Hi, I found the original CD with a simple document and the images.  I think the orig image provides the basic func but I haven't played around it for long time.   If you have the device and interest to test it out, please PM me and I will send you the link to access those files.

I still have some devices.  If you are interested in these devices, pls paypal $12 to my email and I will ship 4 devices in USPS Priority mail.

michaels wrote:

Hi, I found the original CD with a simple document and the images.  I think the orig image provides the basic func but I haven't played around it for long time.   If you have the device and interest to test it out, please PM me and I will send you the link to access those files.

Your profile doesn't appear to provide for a way to PM you!

Oh please send to my yhoo account.  its michaelshieh.

Oh please send to my yhoo account.  its michaelshieh.

The discussion might have continued from here.