OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: mr2030 + dongle

The content of this topic has been archived on 17 Apr 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

hi

I have just installed openwrt to my Tp-link MR3020, which I have been using a 3G dongle for internet access, problem is since the firmware install I cannot access the internet

any help please ?

the reason I'm doing it is to set up a VPN so I can use my Firestick on my travels

Am I missing something really silly ??

steve

(Last edited by moonmelon1 on 1 Sep 2015, 13:08)

Really? Nobody replying????

well we really need more info, liek what did you install, how, whats not working what is working..

dont expect us to magically know what your problem is without you telling us what you did...

I installed openwrt on the Mr-3020, the wifi side works fine, it's the dongle with 3G sim that no longer connects to Internet. I can't work out what to do to rectify this

I am trying to run a firestick TV over the network so I can use Amazon prime outside UK

I'm not sure what else you need to know , I am novice to this and need spoon feeding

If you need more please be more specific and I will try to answer

apologies for appearing rude. In past forums have been very helpful and I'm getting somewhat frustrated

The discussion might have continued from here.