Topic: [MT7621A]WiTi Board is coming. Do you want to hack it?
An amazing platform.
Looks nice and it is built around the MT7621A. It is so high performance.
It open source code.
Why not get it?
Key features are:
- MT7621A Dual-Core 880Mhz (4 threads)
- 256MB Memory (up to 512MB)
- 2.4G WiFi (supports IEEE 802.11b/g/n, up to 300Mbps)
- 5G WiFi (supports IEEE 802.11a/n/ac, up to 867Mbps)
- WAN port x2, LAN port x4(both are 1000Mbps)
- SATA 3.0 x2(supports 3.5 inch HDD)
- USB3.0 x1
- microSD x1
- RTC battery for storage application
- 30 Expansion Ports(Including USB, I2S, JTAG, UART, GPIO)
- 16MB SPI NOR Flash(Optional for bigger size Nand Flash)
- 4-pins serial debug port
- RF Antenna Connector x4
- WPS/GPIO Key x1，Reset Key x1
- Power LED x1, SATA LED x 1, WiFi LED x 2, LAN LED x4
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/witi … nce#/story