OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: LuCI configuration change not getting saved--TP-link WR841ND v 7.2

The content of this topic has been archived on 24 Apr 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

Guys I have having this issues for quite sometime. But I haven't been able to find a solution to it. Whenever I make a change in LuCI GUI and click "Save and Apply", it doesnt saves the changes. Be it Wifi password or setting up DHCP leases. Although I have been able to change the Wifi password using Putty/SSH console. This shows that there is some kind of problem with LuCi. I dont know how to configure manual DHCP leases in SSH. If anyone knows about this issue I would be grateful for your support. below is my config details

TP-link WR841ND v7.2
OpenWrt Barrier Breaker 14.07 / LuCI Trunk (0.12+svn-r10530)

Note: I have installed Dynamic DNS and SQM QOS tools. I hope that is not the issue as they are and have been working correctly.

Check that you still have free space on your flash (more than one erase block size),

I have 64KB of space available on the router as shown in System/software tab. Is that enough or do i need to remove some packages.

The discussion might have continued from here.