OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: Anybody need tl-wr1043nd pcb?

The content of this topic has been archived on 27 Apr 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

I screwed up my wr1043nd while upgrading ram. Some of the pcb tracks of motherboard-ram connections are gone. I have used pcb for testing my desoldering skills. Anybody want the pcb for free for study?

PunBB bbcode test

(Last edited by ykchavan on 13 Oct 2014, 06:54)

Country of origin/price for int. shipping? (cheapest possible, for me to poland ☺)
Not sure from image how much of the traces are completely broken but it would be great to grind up that board (expose bare copper of all layers)

I'm also interested in dissassembly of that ethernet jack, to add some GND connection strips for STP cable

(Last edited by swiftgeek on 19 Oct 2014, 22:40)

and what about the origilnal case?
Do you have it?

I do have original router case. But, does it matter?

I need an other router case for modding purpose.
I much is the cheaper (and slower) shipment to italy?

Thank you

ykchavan wrote:

I am from Pune, India. Price is only what it will cost me for shipping. I have not slight idea what it might cost. It will be great if it is reverse engineered like this and posted on wiki.
http://www.kean.com.au/oshw/WR703N/teardown/
https://github.com/Squonk42/TL-WR703N

I do have all removed items from this pcb. I can ship them with board.

I mostly wanted to find out any GPIOs left, as i have found pinout for this SoC. Also having SoC separate for JTAG+GPIO without DRAM might be useful for finding out how to enable eg. I²S. SoC has also support for NAND flash (in 1043nd few of those lines are reused for SPI flash) but that will be probably impossible

(I would probably treat that ~analog wifi part under can as black box)

Another idea would to find replacement for buck converter so it could work with wider ranges of voltages, while reusing existing pcb pads (also PoE)

#Delay of reply due to assumption of being subscribed to the topic

(Last edited by swiftgeek on 27 Oct 2014, 18:38)

I lost into other work totally.Back now. Ramponis and Wwiftgeek, please contact me offline. ykchavan (rat - r) gmail

The discussion might have continued from here.