OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: can not find libodbc.so.2

The content of this topic has been archived on 25 Apr 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

Dear Developers.

I need have erlang ODBC,
I tried to modified the openwrt erlang package MakeFile

After make menuconfig, I run 'make V=s'
After some time, it complain :

find /home/bino/Documents/wrt/mkopenwrt/trunk/build_dir/target-mips_34kc_uClibc-0.9.33.2/otp_src_R16B03-1/ipkg-ar71xx/erlang-odbc -name 'CVS' -o -name '.svn' -o -name '.#*' -o -name '*~'| xargs -r rm -rf
Package erlang-odbc is missing dependencies for the following libraries:
libodbc.so.2
make[3]: *** [/home/bino/Documents/wrt/mkopenwrt/trunk/bin/ar71xx/packages/erlang-odbc_2.10.19_ar71xx.ipk] Error 1

Then I try to check where is that file [libodbc.so.2] under the 'trunk' tree

bino@bino-pata:~$ find /home/bino/Documents/wrt/mkopenwrt/trunk/ |grep libodbc.so.2
/home/bino/Documents/wrt/mkopenwrt/trunk/staging_dir/target-mips_34kc_uClibc-0.9.33.2/usr/lib/libodbc.so.2
/home/bino/Documents/wrt/mkopenwrt/trunk/staging_dir/target-mips_34kc_uClibc-0.9.33.2/usr/lib/libodbc.so.2.0.0

So , Kindlyplease give me your enlightenment to fix this problem

Sincerely
-bino-

bino wrote:

Dear Developers.

I need have erlang ODBC,
I tried to modified the openwrt erlang package MakeFile

After make menuconfig, I run 'make V=s'
After some time, it complain :

find /home/bino/Documents/wrt/mkopenwrt/trunk/build_dir/target-mips_34kc_uClibc-0.9.33.2/otp_src_R16B03-1/ipkg-ar71xx/erlang-odbc -name 'CVS' -o -name '.svn' -o -name '.#*' -o -name '*~'| xargs -r rm -rf
Package erlang-odbc is missing dependencies for the following libraries:
libodbc.so.2
make[3]: *** [/home/bino/Documents/wrt/mkopenwrt/trunk/bin/ar71xx/packages/erlang-odbc_2.10.19_ar71xx.ipk] Error 1

Then I try to check where is that file [libodbc.so.2] under the 'trunk' tree

bino@bino-pata:~$ find /home/bino/Documents/wrt/mkopenwrt/trunk/ |grep libodbc.so.2
/home/bino/Documents/wrt/mkopenwrt/trunk/staging_dir/target-mips_34kc_uClibc-0.9.33.2/usr/lib/libodbc.so.2
/home/bino/Documents/wrt/mkopenwrt/trunk/staging_dir/target-mips_34kc_uClibc-0.9.33.2/usr/lib/libodbc.so.2.0.0

So , Kindlyplease give me your enlightenment to fix this problem

Sincerely
-bino-

I think you ignore some dependencies when modified erlang package Makefile,

note this:
  DEPENDS:=+libodbc

and ensure you had chose libodbc in "make menuconfig"

Dear huang

banglang.huang wrote:

I think you ignore some dependencies when modified erlang package Makefile,

note this:
  DEPENDS:=+libodbc

and ensure you had chose libodbc in "make menuconfig"

Thankyou for your enlightenment.
I will take a deeper look to find where to enable that libodbc in make menuconfig.
Actualy , I enabled unixodbc and unixodbc-tools ... before find the problem and post this thread.

Sincerely
-bino-

The discussion might have continued from here.