Hi There,

My name is Simon Willis and I'm currently attempting to port OpenWrt to the Moxa W321. This device comes with uClinux on a 2.6.38 kernel. I already have the original Moxa kernel tarball and have managed to build patches to get Attitude Adjustment on a 3.3.8 kernel to compile and to build an image. The Moxa is currently booting the image file, but stops at the "Calibrating loop delay" step. I'm currently in the process of debugging this, but from what I can tell, the timer interrupts are not working (the jiffies are not changing). I've taken the Moxa time.c file straight form the 2.6.38 kernel. Does anyone know if there are any differences to the 3.3.8 kernel that I need to be aware of? I'm still digging further, but if anyone has any suggestions, they'd be much appreciated.

Secondly, on booting, the memory reported is shown 16MB, whereas there is actually 32MB. Also, there doeasn't appear to be any DMA allocated (on the 2.6.38 kernel there was 2MB). If anyone can point in a direction to investigate, it would be much appreciated.

Please forgive me, I'm relatively new to kernel hacking, so this is a steep learning curve.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Simon