OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: Pls someone build 801ND v2 firmware

The content of this topic has been archived on 13 Apr 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

Cheers. I am in search for a patched Openwrt image, for my access point(TL-801ND v2). I know that it isn't supported currently, but found recently this guide:

https://tasksofohm.wordpress.com/hardwa … g-openwrt/

So he explains briefly, how to build/patch the image for this model. Problem is, my linux knowledge is close to zero. So i ask for someone to help, and build this for all of us, who own this tp link model.

I believe it won't be a big deal for the average joe who's into this stuff, so please some help?

Pls, anyone?

I don't know if this will help. The TL-WA801ND v1 (NOT v2) seemed to be supported by OpenWRT SVN trunk (snapshot) and its binary firmware can be downloaded from here.

Neo, the guide seems pretty extensive and detailed. Why not go for it yourself? Shouldn't be too hard and everything you'll need is available for free online.

It will be far easier if someone can just build and patch it according to the guide. Furthermore, a lot of us can profit from this.

Also the guide is not as easy as it seems for neewbie, as it requires installing dependencies,creating directories and finally creating the appropiate bin. So i can't really do it.

(Last edited by neo130 on 4 Jul 2013, 19:48)

The discussion might have continued from here.