OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: Which routers can implement the openflow on the openwrt?

The content of this topic has been archived on 1 May 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

I'm a newer about the openwrt and openflow. I found the implementations of openflow in openwrt shown in  http://www.openflow.org/wk/index.php/Pa … r_OpenWRT, it is just meaning the openflow can implemented in the TP-LINK TL-WR1043ND and LinkSys WRT54GL. I wonder if we could do it in other wireless routers which support the openwrt?

Will it be possible?

Any suggestion is appreciated.
Thanks...

it would support all ar71xx devices out of the box as their wiki suggests.but I recommend using recent mips chips like TL-WDR4300 for performance sake

Thank you very much, I'll make a try on the TL-WR703N. Intuitively, it should be able to extend the openflow in any openwrt supported devices.

ashkanull wrote:

it would support all ar71xx devices out of the box as their wiki suggests.but I recommend using recent mips chips like TL-WDR4300 for performance sake

(Last edited by xli10 on 3 Jun 2013, 09:32)

I'm also a newer about the openwrt and openflow. I want to know how a openflow controller connect to the openwrt routers ?
Any suggestion is appreciated. Thanks...

If budget isn't an issue, you may wanna contemplate for a TPLink TL-wdr-4900 v1.

(Last edited by mazilo on 22 Oct 2013, 13:14)

Hi,
     can we enable the openflow on the openwrt for the omap4  (Panda board) with the Attitude Adjustment version.

Hi All,
i am trying to configure the GPIO on the openwrt AA version on PandaBoard(omap4). but i am not able to get the GPIO configuration files that will be in /sys/class/gpio. but we are not getting the gpio directory even we have installed all the packages required for the gpio enable.

so can anyone help us to bringup the GPIO on pandaboard. and what are the pakeges required to enable the GPIO on Pandaboard.

Hi, I am doing the similar work with you and very interested in the question you mentioned. I want to know if you implement Openflow in TL-WR703N now. And if you have any time, please give me a reply.

The discussion might have continued from here.