OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: How to include asterisk func_cdr to standard build?

The content of this topic has been archived on 25 Feb 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

Hi to all,
I hope to be in the correct place to write to.
I built my own attitude adjustment from source but I'm unable to have the func_cdr.so asterisk module included in the build by default. It is missing from the menu select system but it is compiled and i can copy it to the router manually after i have flashed the image... Do you have any suggestion on how it will be possible... I'm not a skilled coder...
Thank you
Bye
Marcello

Hello,

I will provide a patch for asterisk18 and fix it in trunk. You can try asterisk11 in current trunk which has cdr already working.

Hi Slachta,
thank you for the patch, I will wait for it.
I will try asterisk11 in future but i think I will not use in the future because right now I'm at the limit of space in the flash image for my routers and for sure asterisk11 will take more space on it.
Will asterisk 1.8 remain as available packages to choose from? I mean there will way to select which asterisk to build from make menuconfig in future ot asterisk11 will become the only one?

Thank you
Bye
Marcello

Hello Marcello,

current trunk should now have asterisk18-cdr repaired. Try it out. And asterisk18 will remain as available package. At this time you can choose which asterisk to build. And no, asterisk11 won't be the only one - thats why I keep also older versions of kamailio package (due to memory requirements and existing systems based on it).

Jiri

The discussion might have continued from here.