Hello to all developers.

I have an idea. Don't know if it is interesting or not, but...
I bricked 2 WL500g during experiments with OpenWRT. Mostly because of following steps designed for other HW (interfaces vlan0 instead of br0 and it was gone - disconnected from network).
I found out, that the reset button is working during startup and the device responds to it's previously set IP address.
But even after reflash I was unable to connect.

I tried almost everything and after 2 hours of labouring I found out, that reflashing an Oleg's firmware helps - it resets nvram to defaults for wl500g during the first boot.
But it have even more interesting feature - the reset option.
You can push and hold the reset button and the actions goes something like this:
1st 5 seconds - the power led starts to blink and if released, the reouter restarts
2nd 5 seconds - the power led shuts down and if released, the reouter will shut down
3rd 5 seconds - the power led blinks in very short interval - if released, the nvram will be reseted to default and the router will be restarted.

I found this feature very handy and reflashing to Oleg is my usual help when I screw up the nvram settings during experiments.

Maybe, it could be a good idea to set the reset function the same way in OpenWRT.
Did anyone think about this one?