So I tried updating my firmware through the web GUI and thats when things went south. It said it completed successfully but then i couldnt ssh to it or get the web GUI to come up. I've tried to use the TFTP method but thats not working. I had a ping continuously running on 192.168.1.1 and then plugged in the router but I never even saw away response at all so I guess thats why TFTP is working. I don't know why I can't even ping it though. So then I thought failsafe mode and here is what I get from the tcpdump

02:17:53.250268 IP 192.168.200.1.38185 > 192.168.200.255.4919: UDP, length 1001
E.....@.@.$..........).7..5x..Please.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

It seems like something weird is happening there too but not sure what. If i let the router just start up normal the power light continuously blinks and the DMZ light stays lit. I also have got the DMZ to blink like its in failsafe mode by presing the reset or cisco button right after the DMZ lit comes on but even in this state I cannot telnet or ping the router at 192.168.1.1. Also, I I dont assgin a static IP i am just getting a self assigned IP which doesnt seem right. I dunno what else to try. I would really appreciate and help or suggestions.