OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: Ubiquiti RouterStation Pro

The content of this topic has been archived on 24 Apr 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

As far as I know, unused.  Motherboard only, but includes a power brick.

Make a reasonable offer. 

Postage from UK.

(Last edited by zxdavb on 18 Nov 2012, 15:13)

How much with slower and cheaper shipment to italy?
Thank you

Edit: Sorry, found someone else who sells it to me for less.

(Last edited by vkins on 28 Nov 2012, 20:17)

vkins, can you tell me where you find it?
There are other RP pro to sell?

Thanks

ramponis wrote:

vkins, can you tell me where you find it?
There are other RP pro to sell?

Thanks

Not a shop but a friend of mine sold me a RouterStation Pro that was used in his office before they migrated to something different. Sorry!

Can you tell me where i found this kinds of hardware.

quality management system

(Last edited by Sazzad7878 on 22 Mar 2013, 07:17)

RouterStation Pro ships with Open-WRT Kamikaze, the de facto standard for open-source wireless router software.
In response to the outstanding demand for our initial RouterStation OEM platform, Ubiquiti Networks announces the RouterStation Pro.

hi
i have bought 1 unit form a spain reseller, but i need an other unit, also i need the plastic enclosure, anybody selling it ?

carlojpisani wrote:

hi
i have bought 1 unit form a spain reseller, but i need an other unit, also i need the plastic enclosure, anybody selling it ?

Hi i have an enclosure that i am not using.  I've bought it bundled with router and made my own enclosure later. Originally encosure  was about 20$, i will give it for $10 since it's used.
Please provide shipping address privately and i will look for the shipping price to your country.

Hi levi,

i'm interested to the enclosure.
If you want i can give you my address for the shipment cost.

ramponis wrote:

Hi levi,

i'm interested to the enclosure.
If you want i can give you my address for the shipment cost.

Sure, i am interested, just send me your address with personal message and i will check shipment costs.

Just afterthought, currently postal services are really overloaded with christmas postage rush. Maybe it is wize to wait till it will end?

pm sent
Thank you

The discussion might have continued from here.