OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: Problem with Transmission on TP-Link MR3020

The content of this topic has been archived on 27 Apr 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

Hi, I've been trying to configure this router for a few days and now it seems to work, but when it has been working for an hour, more or less, it erases every torrent on the download list. Doesn't seem to have any kind of configuration wrong, and don't give any error...

Any ideas?

thank you for your help smile

Maybe your transmission configured to /tmp/transmission?
After the reboot /tmp cleared and transmission loses torrent files

.//Hack wrote:

Maybe your transmission configured to /tmp/transmission?
After the reboot /tmp cleared and transmission loses torrent files

I delete it from the config and then it started to /var/tmp/transmission... I assume it's the same, right? >_<

lrwxrwxrwx  1 root   root    4 Jul 19 19:38 var -> /tmp

Look, /var is /tmp

You need configured to mounted USB (if exist port) or /etc/transmission for example

(Last edited by .//Hack on 20 Jul 2012, 09:41)

I'm having another troubles getting this to work, and it is that when I plug an usb device, the router hangs and i can't access or do anything. I thought it could be a power supply problem, so I tried to make de HDD get its power from another USB (USB cable with 2 usb plugs) and it kept doing it. Now I'm trying with an USB pendrive, and it does as well...

Just stay with the WPS light blinking and do nothing...

Also, as I said early on this post, there was a moment when work fine (except for the download list erasing itself...)

Sorry if I'm not understandable, the english is not my first language XD

Thanks for all

PS: This is the router, for more info:
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/entry_photo_images/2291883/TL-MR3020-portable-3g-wireless-router_large_verge_medium_landscape.jpg

The discussion might have continued from here.