OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: tp link-wa701nd no work with fw openwrt

The content of this topic has been archived on 7 May 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

pleas helpme

when i upgrade my acces point for the most recent openwrt firmware, i not can configure my acces point, before with this 192.168.1.254 i configured my acces point but now after upgrade my acces point i not can go to the homepage for configure my acces point

The file you flashed contains no web interface. Use telnet & ssh.

jow wrote:

but i not can go to homepage for configure my acces point, i do not know how flash again my acces point because i not can acces in the homepage

elosote wrote:
jow wrote:

but i not can go to homepage for configure my acces point, i do not know how flash again my acces point because i not can acces in the homepage

Jow meant that you need to use command line interface with telnet (or ssh) to access the router and to install the "home page" GUI Luci using commands "opkg update" and "opkg install luci". Then you can access the "home page", by which I think you mean a graphical user interface for the router.
And the router's address is probably 192.168.1.1, (not 192.168.1.254).

(Last edited by hnyman on 15 Jun 2012, 16:01)

hnyman wrote:
elosote wrote:
jow wrote:

Jow meant that you need to use command line interface with telnet (or ssh) to access the router and to install the "home page" GUI Luci using commands "opkg update" and "opkg install luci". Then you can access the "home page", by which I think you mean a graphical user interface for the router.
And the router's address is probably 192.168.1.1, (not 192.168.1.254).

thankyou for answer but i'm new to this topic, practically i don't understand that is it "telnet" and "ssh", can you tell me step by step please?

I could install LUCI, but I had a problem accidentally delete the configuration with which I connected the AP,
the direction that had the ap was 192.168.1.250, but as clear as I can not go at all. how to install a new ip address?

how i install a new ip adress?? i deleted accidentally the ip adress via LUCI and now i can`t  enter via telnet and luci

The discussion might have continued from here.