OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: Comtrend CT-6373

The content of this topic has been archived between 8 Feb 2018 and 16 Apr 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

Thanks Noltari for your support.
When will this device integrated in the snapshots?

It will be integrated whenever Florian or jogo have time to merge the patches.

BTW Florian told me to create a set of devices for the CT6373 instead of using NB4's ones.
Updated patch: https://lists.openwrt.org/pipermail/ope … 15930.html

I have openwrt running at my Comtrend CT-6373 (Provider tele2, Netherlands) but i don't know what to put in /etc/config/network for my vdsl connection at home.

This is my current config but i want to enable the vdsl port as WAN

# port 4 = WAN
config interface loopback
option ifname lo
option proto static
option ipaddr 127.0.0.1
option netmask 255.0.0.0

config interface lan
option type bridge
option ifname eth0.0
option proto static
option ipaddr 192.168.1.1
option netmask 255.255.255.0
option nat 1

config interface wan
option ifname eth0.1
option macaddr 00:11:22:33:44:55
option proto dhcp option defaultroute 1

config switch eth0
option enable 1
option reset 1
option enable_vlan 1

config switch_vlan
option device eth0
option vlan 0
option ports "0 1 2 5t" config switch_vlan

config switch_vlan
option device eth0
option vlan 1
option ports "3 5t"

What do i need to change?

Vdsl/Adsl is not working. Look some posts before

Due to this image http://downloads.openwrt.org/attitude_a … fs-cfe.bin I'm very thankful about a fully working openwrt on my box.
Curiously my box is also called Comtrend CT-6373 and has the same number printed on the circuit board, but the case has been slightly redesigned (all black now) and there are two antennas. The wifi card got changed to a single-band 802.11n according to it's sticker and called Broadcom 4322 in dmesg.

If I read correctly the wl driver should support 802.11n on this box, I'd like to make that work. Are there ready made packages for this?
I do also regularly cross-compile some kernels for a kirkwood machine I own, but there I'm using arch and debian, I have no experience with openwrt apart from trivial stuff like changing the /etc/config, so I'd be really happy if someone gives me some pointers or a direction to head for.

Thanks.

(Last edited by h1ro on 5 Mar 2015, 13:39)

The discussion might have continued from here.