OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: Ubiquity Routerstation Pro

The content of this topic has been archived on 29 Apr 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

Hi,

I have one Ubiquity Routerstation Pro for sale including power supply. It's new only its unpacked and flashed latest OpenWRT firmare. Nothing more.

Where are you located and how much do you want?

Hi,

I'm located in Lithuania. I want 80 euro plus shipping. If you like more security we can do it on eBay.

No, thank you, "just for play with it" is this a little bit too expensive for me at the moment. No problem with your location wink

I've checked prices on eBay and I think I must lower price to 60 euro plus shipping. So if still interested then you can buy it. Or anyone else if are interested then price is 60 euro plus shipping.

Are you visiting Latvia sometimes too? Hate snail mail smile

macbeton wrote:

Are you visiting Latvia sometimes too?

Very very often smile Only that I've allready sold my Routerstation Pro. Sorry.

the problem is:  currently out of stock

(Last edited by carlojpisani on 21 Nov 2013, 16:12)

I have a stack of these brand new.  PM me if you are interested.  I will make a deal to get them off my hands.

(Last edited by slthomason on 28 Jan 2014, 07:04)

slthomason you have a pm

I've got one - brilliant!

Only problem is getting an enclosure...

Does anyone have a netgate enclosure? I'd be interested in getting one, PM me.

Otherwise, I think MecoNet sell them still: http://shop.meconet.de

(Last edited by zxdavb on 13 Mar 2014, 19:04)

still looking for the RS-Pro enclosure, does someone has one to sell ?
in case PM me, or email me at carlojpisani at gmail dot com

thank you

still looking for the plastic enclosure of Routerstation/Pro, does anybody has it ?

slthomason wrote:

I have a stack of these brand new.  PM me if you are interested.  I will make a deal to get them off my hands.

Hello, is this still valid info? If so, I would like to buy one or two pieces from you. I am interested in RouterStation Pro, but I can live with weaker RouterStation only. How much do you want? Where do you live and how much you want for postal charges?

Thanks

i have bought a RSPro from spain, in case i could suggest you where to buy, unfortunately they do not have any box or power feeder

Hi carlojpisani,

Can you give me more info about price and shop?
Thank you

Thank you for the info

slthomason wrote:

Hi slthomason,

do you stil have same of them? i'm interested

The discussion might have continued from here.