OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: Isc Dhcp 4.2.3-p1

The content of this topic has been archived on 2 May 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

I've created a package for OpenWRT that provides the latest ISC DHCP suite complete with (optional) IPv6 capabilities, should you so desire it.

Obviously this is quite a heavy-duty package and really *not* suitable for anyone who only requires very simple DHCP features; the server package alone weighs in at around 500Kb for MIPS and in essence, is basically suited to people who are familiar with it.

If you are one such person who also happens to have enough free space to try it, please do - bear in mind that of course, cooking the package into a flash image will always consume less space than putting it in jffs2 post-install.

http://wikisend.com/download/946124/isc … wrt.tar.gz

(Last edited by Olipro on 17 Dec 2011, 21:14)

why not sending it to the mailing list, so it can get into the openwrt distribution?

alright, I have; it's additionally cleaned up beyond what I've uploaded to this thread, so if you want to test, grab it from the mailing list.

The discussion might have continued from here.