TW-533-4 Requires loading of firmware through this unique port yet no one, not even the Vendor seems to know which pins are what with the exception of one of OpenWrt's contributors which provided mapping for 3 of the 10 ports.  I need to load openwrt to 6 of these units but I cannot determine the DTR/DSR/CTS and RTS pins on said connector.  This is imperative since this is a fixed 115200 speed RS-232 header socket.  It would help significantly if someone could contribute the information for the ports mentioned above.  I am aware several of the subscribers use these boards or so it seems from posted information on this site.  I am aware of the RD(pin 4), TD(pin 6) and GND (pin 8).  I presume since pin 10 is a stable +5v it may be the DTR pin.  Thanks for any help.  I would like to expand some code for OpenWrt to also facilitate wild card NetBios Name Filtering once I can load and test OpenWrt on these boards.  I have a couple applications involving HLS which require this type of filtering.  Yes, I have 46+ years experience in communications hardware and software so technical terms will not overwhelm me (generally).