OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: WPN824N opensource

The content of this topic has been archived between 6 Feb 2018 and 27 Apr 2018. Unfortunately there are posts – most likely complete pages – missing.

Thank you, MBS! You are the man:)

I also got informed today, that a backport patch to CC has been accepted. Let's see when there will be a new CC build. Just basic support, no buttons.

Unless there is a second maintenance release planned somewhere in the future (don't know if there is), there won't be any new builds, but at least with the patch in the git tree, people can always build themselves. It's still easier than hunting down a patch and then applying it yourself.

dgenin did you ever get LuCI working on this trunk version?  I have a WPN824N that I would like to use as a OpenVPN client.  I'm new to OpenWrt, but from what I can gather I would need LuCI.  Gargoyle runs on Chaos Calmer so that's not an option with this hardware.  Correct me if I'm wrong on this please!

Aside from all that this has been an engaging thread to read.  Thanks for the work y'all, I learned a lot.

The discussion might have continued from here.