OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: Linksys WRT320N

The content of this topic has been archived on 6 Nov 2015. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

Is there any chance to boot openwrt on this router?

I'd compiled the kamikaze snv trunk for brcm47xx, loaded it with tftp. First the code pattern wasn't correct so had to add a new line to the image makfile. After that it flashed correctly, but it doesn't boot. Also tried to flash it with -noheader option with the same results. BTW the original firmware & dd-wrt loaded correctly this way.

The hardware is:
Broadcom 4717 @ 354 MHz
BCM4328 Draft 11n transceiver
BCM53115 5 port gigabit switch
32 MB DDR RAM
8 MB Serial Flash
The serial console can be attached to it the same way as to the WRT610N.
I think the JTAG is the same, if somebody's cfe loader gets ruined.

Any ideas?

I'm also interested in this, as I'm now running on it another customized firmware.
Any news?

I'm also interested in this.

Any news?

I wish I could run without my WRT320 to send it to devs...
Anyway, mine is running fine with dd-wrt v24-preSP2 BUILD 14311 but I'd prefer OpenWRT.
The point seems to be now that there's no single build here that could be tried on the WRT320, right?

Anyway, mine is running fine with dd-wrt v24-preSP2 BUILD 14311 but I'd prefer OpenWRT.

I too prefer OpenWRT, but can you create VLANs with this build (14311) of dd-wrt?

The point seems to be now that there's no single build here that could be tried on the WRT320, right?

Yes, I have could not find any build for wrt320n

greetings

i too am waiting for a release for my 320n but am a little confused at this thread.
https://forum.openwrt.org/viewtopic.php?id=19873

in post #6 by kael01 he suggests he is allready using some version of openwrt
did i miss something?

with best regards
pelvix

The discussion might have continued from here.