OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: Telme router hacking

The content of this topic has been archived on 28 Apr 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

Hi all!

Mhm, after studying for a long time and working with this router, i decided to ask all of you on the forum for some help, anything will be and is already appreciated, as this site and the main one is very great, as well as the project you are runng for years now. Now to the topic. I hace a Telme Air router. for more info what Telme is, PM me. I have fotos but not great quality, shot with nokia 6124, but it should be sufficient for info what kind of router it is.

It has:
CPU:  http://www.5vtechnologies.com/product5vt1310.htm
RAM : all sites for this ram are in chinese or korean so i didnt get much info , thow it is SDRAM i think about 2-4 megs. it is CTE technologies

The question is, does OpenWRT works on any of ARM based chips (except XScale), if it does, i need some help flashing this router, i can provide all the info i can get, but i hace to be shure that Open or X WRT FW is working on ARM based SoC.

Thank you all in advance, waiting to hear from you for some advice.

rush

Hi,

The question is, does OpenWRT works on any of ARM based chips

Yes, it does work on ARMs other than XScale. See here: http://forum.openwrt.org/viewtopic.php?id=19547

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Telszewski

thanks for your reply, i think that information will be a very good starting point for me, coz i have some boards with AT91 chip as well. I will inform here on my progress with this router, soon as i find 15 minutes of time i will post fotos somewhere.

Thanks again...

Hi there,

It seems that Atmel AT91 is marked broken, so you have to go to "Advanced configuration options (for developers)" and select "Show broken platforms / packages" in order to use it. Now I'm trying my luck with Marvel Kirkwood (of course I'm trying to adopt it to my board, all in all it seems to have less files to deal with).

Hi,

For now I gave up with Kirkwood and OpenWRT, now I'm trying to get armedslack working...

The discussion might have continued from here.