OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: fonera power led latest trunk

The content of this topic has been archived on 22 Jan 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

There is a problem for the fonera on the latest trunks of openwrt: the power led lights up during redboot e it goes down after the initialisation.

What's the problem?

The power LED on my LaFonera, flashed with OpenWRT KAMIKAZE (bleeding edge, r12541) has been lighting up with no problem. It is the WLAN LED that doesn't lite up because I have WiFI disabled.

I have Flashed Fon device with Kamikaze 7.09 and i have enabled Wi-Fi interface. Even after my i doing some kind of wireless traffic still WLAN LED remains in off state.

Any fix on this WLAN LED glow issue.

crisman wrote:

There is a problem for the fonera on the latest trunks of openwrt: the power led lights up during redboot e it goes down after the initialisation.

What's the problem?

The problem still exists with latest trunk but only with fonera 2200. The fonera 2100 is ok.
I had to manually enable the power led by luci webinterface enabling the gpio7 but this is not a solution because during boot fonera power led is off...

Any suggestion?

Best regards

This issue is still present in r13018 (tested with Fonera 2200).

Try to add the following to the end of the file /etc/config/system

config led power
        option sysfs    gpio7
        option default  1

(Last edited by DkSoul on 8 Nov 2008, 19:38)

Any fix on this WLAN LED glow issue.

The discussion might have continued from here.