OpenWrt Forum Archive

Topic: Wiki problems?

The content of this topic has been archived on 18 Apr 2018. There are no obvious gaps in this topic, but there may still be some posts missing at the end.

I've been trying to register an account but I've been getting "500 Internal Server Error (sorry - we're updating)" since last night.  Is it me or is it really being updated?

Jon

Well it seems to be working now, please disregard.

Jon

I'm seeing this as well. I first tried to create an account at 2007-11-10 and tried it now again (2007-11-22).

What's broken?

There has for some time been problems with the present wiki, caused by a number of different technical dead-ends. The whole OpenWrt forum and website infrastructure will in the near future move to a completely new hardware platform, this will probably also include a move from the present MoinMoin based wiki to a new Mediawiki structure.

With a little patience the mentioned/experienced problems will be taken care of ;-)

glp wrote:

There has for some time been problems with the present wiki, caused by a number of different technical dead-ends. The whole OpenWrt forum and website infrastructure will in the near future move to a completely new hardware platform, this will probably also include a move from the present MoinMoin based wiki to a new Mediawiki structure.

With a little patience the mentioned/experienced problems will be taken care of ;-)

Let me know if you need a hand with testing, etc.

Jon

The discussion might have continued from here.