I'm a bit lost on the instructions for this device: https://openwrt.org/toh/zte/mf286d
Would appreciate if anybody could help me.
- So the router is the tftp client and my computer will be the tftp server? Is the ip something I choose myself or I need to get it from somewhere (I'm on Ubuntu)
- What is a serial console and a X8 connector?
- I connect with ethernet my computer to the router. I suppose no difference which port.
- How do I initiate "the needed shell" to run setenv and the other commands listed? Or do I get that by running bootm $loadaddr previously?
- Backup is done using tftp?
- How do I get needed ip addr/login of router etc to be able to ssh into it?