Zidoo X10, ipv4 no connection

In a Zidoo X10 streaming TV Box (as the Chinese call them) running OpenWrt, in the devices menu under Settings-Ethernet Configuration/Ethernet Connection, it shows "connected"

In OpenWrt under Status/Network it shows; Ipv4 "Not connected".

I have it set for a static address as I always had and the same one before I had to flash the F/W (for other reasons). I also have it set for the Routers address the standard 192.168.1.1.

I'm sure it's something in OpenWrt, but I can't find where/what. The Router (which runs dd-wrt) shows the X10 as the static IP I assigned. When I set this up 3+ years ago when I got this box I had no problems (which kinda surprised me since I never did this outside of a PC or a Router.

Input and/or questions please.

Ask Zidoo, and/or DD-WRT.

I already have posted in Zidoo and it's not a problem with dd-wrt since the device is seen there.

then you've done all you can.

But if the device runs openwrt and Android at the same time, as the official page states, I could think the IP should be different between those two.

Android is the O/S of the box (like all the others).
I can change the static IP in the Android menu (X10) or the OpenWrt menu, or vice-a-versa. Same thing, they aren't independent as far as I can see.

FWIW; I'm back in business, not sure what/why, now I have 2 way communication, BUT I can't log into the box with a supposed wrong user name/password which they aren't.

I don't know if the problem is Win 7 or OpenWrt.

Any help on what appears to be a Windows username/password issue??