ZBT WE1326 BKC/KC, successful flash, but I am newbie!

Hello everyone.

Not so long ago I closed my topic on my request for help with my ZBT-WE1326 BKC.
After reinvesting in a second device, upset that the first could not be used, I swallowed my pride and contacted the seller to send me the original *sysupgrade. Which I had reinstalled and which I shared by closing my first topic (you never know, others might need it).

So I start my possible idiocy again, but I have the native firmware as a backup, if I don't succeed in the end. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

To flash the firmware of a ZBT WE1326 BKC/KC, which displays in the "firmware upgrade" #incorrect model#, here is what I did.
Router unplugged, I pressed and held the "reset" button, then plugged in the router. After about ten seconds, the power LEDs and 4G LEDs remained on, so I released the "reset" button. Then ten seconds later I pressed the "reset" button again ten more seconds. All this to get to "recovery mode", all in Chinese.
I was able to translate easily with the translation application on a smartphone, with the camera.

I don't remember the two choices available, but I remember it was the one on the left and I was able to load the *sysupgrade downloaded there.

https://downloads.openwrt.org/releases/21.02.3/targets/ramips/mt7621/openwrt-21.02.3-ramips-mt7621-zbtlink_zbt-we1326-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin

Thanks to the second router under LEDE Reboot SNAPSHOT 17.01 21.0301, I was able to familiarize myself with the OpenWrt GUI, which is not "new" for you, but for me, yes! Which gave me a little more confidence to "re-attempt" to flash the old router which is now running OpenWrt 21.02.3 r16554-1d4dea6d4f / LuCI openwrt-21.02 branch git-22.119.37126-a993714|.

I specify, before saying more, that I only know how to configure it from this graphical interface and that I use "system> software" via opkg to add or remove packages. I could read on a subject that it was not recommended, but my knowledge on the subject is too rudimentary and I do not know how to use a terminal in command lines.

I have already been able to add a good number of packets, by loading by opkg those that I could find, by crossing in the version 17.01 of my second router, after several attempts and hard reset, but my memory is almost full.

What I'm looking for is to configure the router correctly, remove the packages and drivers that are useless to me and add those that I miss, services and modules, so that it is functional, without being a gas plant or an impregnable fortress that I couldn't handle. With an EC25 or EP-06 modem in M-Pcie that I have already installed.

So I need a charitable soul, with a lot of patience, very pedagogical and who speaks a little but not too much in computer language (just the name of the packages, that I can find them to install or remove them ).
If he or she speaks French, it would be a plus, but I think I'm asking too much here! :joy: (I specify that I did not vote Macron! :joy: )

Tell me, already, if it's possible, or if I really ask a lot?

Thank you all in advance for your answers.

See you soon.
Gerald.

Bonjour à tous.

Il n'y a pas si longtemps, j'ai clôturé mon sujet sur ma demande d'aide pour mon ZBT-WE1326 BKC.
Après avoir réinvesti dans un second appareil, vexé que le premier ne puisse servir, j'ai ravalé mon orgueil et j'ai contacté le vendeur pour qu'il m'envoi le *sysupgrade d'origine. Que j'avais réinstallé et que j'ai d'ailleurs partagé en clôturant mon premier sujet (sait-on jamais, d'autres pourraient en avoir besoin).

Je recommence donc ma possible idiotie, mais j'ai le firmware natif en secours, si je n'y arrive finalement pas. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Pour flasher le firmware d'un ZBT WE1326 BKC/KC, qui affiche dans le "firmware upgrade" #
incorrect model
#, voilà ce que j'ai fait.

Routeur débranché, j'ai appuyé sur le bouton "reset" que j'ai maintenu, puis j'ai branché le routeur. Au bout d'une dizaines de secondes, les power led et 4G led sont restées allumées, alors j'ai relâché le bouton "reset". Puis dix secondes plus tard, j'ai appuyé à nouveau sur le bouton "reset" dix secondes de plus. Tout ça pour arriver au "recovery mode", tout en Chinois.
J'ai pu traduire facilement avec l'application traduction sur smartphone, via l'appareil photo.

Je ne me souviens plus des deux choix disponible, mais je me souviens que c'était celui de gauche et j'ai pu charger le *sysupgrade téléchargé ici.
https://downloads.openwrt.org/releases/21.02.3/targets/ramips/mt7621/openwrt-21.02.3-ramips-mt7621-zbtlink_zbt-we1326-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin

Grâce au second routeur sous LEDE Reboot SNAPSHOT 17.01 21.0301, j'ai pu me familiariser avec l'interface graphique d'OpenWrt, qui n'est pas "nouvelle" pour vous, mais pour moi, oui! Ce qui m'a donné un peu plus d'assurance pour "re-tenter" de flasher l'ancien routeur qui est maintenant sous OpenWrt 21.02.3 r16554-1d4dea6d4f / LuCI openwrt-21.02 branch git-22.119.37126-a993714|.

Je précise, avant d'en dire plus, que je ne sais le paramétrer que depuis cette interface graphique et que je me sers de "system> software" via opkg pour ajouter ou enlever des paquets. j'ai pu lire sur un sujet que ce n'était pas recommandé, mais mes connaissances en la matière sont trop rudimentaires.

J'ai déjà pu ajouter un bon nombre de packets, en chargeant par opkg ceux que j'ai pu trouver, par croisement dans la version 17.01 de mon second routeur, après plusieurs tentatives et hard reset, mais ma mémoire est quasiment pleine.

Ce que je recherche, c'est paramétrer le routeur correctement, supprimer les paquets et pilotes qui me sont inutiles et ajouter ceux qui me manquent, services et modules, pour qu'il soit fonctionnel, sans être une usine à gaz ou une forteresse imprenable que je ne saurais pas gérer. Avec un modem EC25 ou EP-06 en M-Pcie que j'ai déjà installé.

J'ai donc besoin d'une âme charitable, avec pas mal de patience, très pédagogue et qui parle un peu mais pas trop en langage informatique (juste le nom des package, que j'arrive à les trouver pour les installer ou les enlever).
Si il ou elle parle français, ce serait un plus, mais je pense en demander trop, là! :joy:(je précise que je n'ai pas voté Macron! :joy: )

Dites moi, déjà, si c'est possible, ou si j'en demande vraiment beaucoup?

Merci à tous d'avance, pour vos réponses.

A bientôt.
Gerald.

You misread that. Installing from anywhere is fine. Upgrading is what can cause issues.

Vous avez mal lu cela. L'installation de n'importe où est très bien. La mise à niveau est ce qui peut causer des problèmes.

• You cannot remove packages in the firmware image
  • The packages and drivers included by default are necessary
  • To remove packages, you have to build a custom firmware without them included