Xiaomi AX3000T installation issues

Hy guys many thanks let me join to the board.
Hi just bought an xiaomi AX300T and follow your guide but i'm stopped on :Flash openwrt-mediatek-filogic-xiaomi_mi-router-ax3000t-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin.
After done this one i have issue to get next step (opkg update && opkg install kmod-mtd-rw) because i dont have any gateway in configuration . I try to add one in /etc/config/network or for dhcp but when router rebooted it dont keep any configuration previus saved (also for to apply root password , it not remaning)
How i can do ?

Many thanks, Sandro

Hi, it looks like you are stuck with the initramfs-factory image from step 1 of " Change to OpenWrt U-Boot" instruction.

If you don't really need to replace the bootloader (U-Boot), I would stick with the OEM one.

You just need to repeat the step 5 from the flashing instructions:

sysupgrade -n /tmp/openwrt-mediatek-filogic-xiaomi_mi-router-ax3000t-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin

And after reboot you should have a working router.

Hi Dnd . yesterday i re-flashed "openwrt-mediatek-filogic-xiaomi_mi-router-ax3000t-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin" but i dont know well how to procede.
I have to complete step with "Change to OpenWrt U-Boot " ?

Many thanks , Sandro

neither do we, since you won't tell us the status of your device....

Exactly.

What was the result of flashing the sysupgrade image?
Can you now configure the router?
Does it keep the settings over reboots?

Like I mentioned before, the step with replacing the bootloader is optional.
This step is more dangerous, the risk of bricking the router is higher.

Which model of AX3000T you have? Currently international RD23 cannot be flashed AFAIK.

1 Like

The device page doesn't mention different/unsupported versions of the device.

So some users are set up for a surprise.

Could this be connected as well?

Because this was found just a few days ago, so are you having RD23 model??