X86 disconnects from games

Hi! Using x86 router, my experience looks really flawless except 1 thing, sometimes i got disconnected from CS:GO or Dota (online Moba games), when i press reconnect everything looks great, it happens 1-2 times at day, but everyday, usually at evening, it looks like some kinda timer, but i cant even imagine what to look

What is the output of uci export network ?

Use ssh to connect to the device and run the command.
Redact any sensitive data, like user/pass/mac before you post it here.

root@OpenWrt:~# uci export network
package network

config interface 'loopback'
        option ifname 'lo'
        option proto 'static'
        option ipaddr '127.0.0.1'
        option netmask '255.0.0.0'

config globals 'globals'
        option ula_prefix 'xxx:xxxx:xxxx::/48'

config interface 'lan'
        option type 'bridge'
        option ifname 'eth0'
        option proto 'static'
        option ipaddr '192.168.1.1'
        option netmask '255.255.255.0'
        option ip6assign '60'

config interface 'wan'
        option ifname 'eth1'
        option proto 'pppoe'
        option password 'fpdxxxxx'
        option ipv6 'auto'
        option username 'v41xxxxx'

config interface 'wan6'
        option ifname 'eth1'
        option proto 'dhcpv6'

config interface 'Router_lan'
        option ifname 'eth2'
        option proto 'static'
        option ipaddr '192.168.2.1'
        option netmask '255.255.255.0'
        option ip6assign '60'

problem apper with lan/eth0 it's a PC Win-10, MOBO with double lan differenct chips intel/atheros problem appear no matter wich RJ45 connected, i also swithed cable

Configuration looks fine to me. You could add the 'keepalive 6 10' option in wan interface to detect when there is no activity and restart the interface.
However does the problem occur only to the Win10 PC or all connected hosts?
Does it happen if you connect the Win10 to Router_lan2?

Are you connecting to these games using IPv6? I found that playing World of Warcraft over IPv6 I would on occasion (every other day or so) be randomly be disconnected from the game even though there was no lag, no packet loss, no saturation of my internet circuit, etc. I could immediately reconnect without issue and things were fine for a while again.

I did some reading and disabled "IPv6 privacy extensions" in Win10. Short-lived IPv6 addresses it assigns to interfaces to supposedly enhance user privacy. It amounts to security-by-obscurity which we all know isn't security at all. I disabled privacy extensions and have not been disconnected when playing WoW over IPv6 since.