WRT3200ACM speed fluctuations

Hello Everyone,
It has been a very long time since I have been here and noticed a lot of you are well and still going strong with Openwrt especially during this difficult time we are all facing.

I recently pulled out of the box a New wrt3200acm router and installed what ever version that was on the list for being stable. I have been at it for some time with no resolution as to what seems to be the problem.

I am experiencing speed fluctuations on this router ethernet and wifi, my speeds should be around 350 up and 35 down. The up is close averaging 20 - 28 consistent and down 130 - 260 but you can see It going up and going down not consistent through the test with a lot of fluctuation.

My question here is there something I missed during setup do I even have the right one. I put on there 19.07.3-mvebu-cortexa9-linksys_wrt3200acm-squashfs-factory.img.

I know you guys are going to ask for tests but in light of having no issue on my other modem what could be the obvious reason why this would do what it's doing.

I did install Luci_app_upnp and Luci_app_sqm I have disabled them just to make sure it wasn't the problem but It did not help.
Thank you Andy

Well disregard... I ended up using David's setup. Wonderful! I didn't expect hugs and kisses but maybe a response to something here. :slightly_frowning_face: Well I guess I should say thanks for reading it. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.