Wireless repeating not working

I've connected to my main router wirelessly in my openwrt. It gets main router's ip and i also can go to my main router admin page(which is connected to the internet).
But internet is not working.
Is there anyway i can fix this ?

not working where ?

Openwrt(client)

openwrt as the client, or a client to the openwrt device ?

I have a main router which is connected to internet and i want to use my openwrt router as a wireless repeater.

that doesn't answer the question.

Openwrt as a client

My openwrt's gateway is 192.168.1.1

And my main router which is connected to the internet, its gateway is 192.168.0.1

As you can see in the 2nd screenshot my openwrt gets an ip from my main router 192.168.0.107 as a client on wwan.

But internet is not working on openwrt

Try this... go to LAN configuration and add manually your main router IP 192.168.0.1 as primary DNS.

or configure manually dns google.

Same not working

I can visit main router's admin page from my openwrt

But internet is not working on openwrt

Did you follow this guide?

https://openwrt.org/docs/guide-user/network/wifi/relay_configuration

relayd is only necessary if you want to be on the same subnet, if you only want to repeat signal is not necessary at all.

Correct.

Change from DHCP to static protocol in wwan interface.

Tried it but still not working
I guess blocked by isp

"Internet Not Working" is not a sufficient description to diagnose the problem. It requires further investigation.

1. Does the network you're linking to have Internet access? (Connect to it directly with a laptop).
  2. Through your router, can you ping the next upstream router? (this should be yes, since you can http it).
  3. Can you ping a site on the Internet by number (e.g. the well known Google server at 8.8.8.8)?
  4. Can you ping a site on the Internet by name?

Do tests 1 2 and 3 both on the router and on a client connected to the LAN of the router.

Generally if 0 and 1 are true then the others will work, unless you've broken it by going too far from a default configuration.

• The wwan network should be in the wan firewall zone.
  • Nothing should be connected to the original wan.
  • Do not specify any custom gateways. -- DHCP from the upstream router should configure.
  • Do not specify any custom DNSs. -- DHCP from the upstream router should configure.