Wireguard server openwrt can’t access to lan

good evening, I hope I'm writing in the right place, I don't know why I configured wireguard on openwrt and I can access remotely via vpn but only the internet, I can access the local network only at the beginning of the configuration, after a while I don't I have more access, the configuration is an isp modem connected to the router via lan-wan connection and the isp modem is configured as dmz to the openwrt router ip, could you tell me why I can't access the lan? I only add that I configured wireguard through the automatic script on the official site.

Let’s look at your config.

Please copy the output of the following commands and post it here using the "Preformatted text </> " button:
grafik
Remember to redact passwords, MAC addresses and any public IP addresses you may have:

cat /etc/config/network
cat /etc/config/firewall

unfortunately I'm not in the office now, but I noticed that if I connect to the vpn via the mobile hotspot the lan also works, while if I connect to the vpn with a home wifi like the one in my house I have access to the internet but not to the lan.

is it possible that the home lan conflicts with the office lan because they have the same ip address 192.168.1.1? while with the smartphone they don't go into conflict because with different ip?

1 Like

Yes. That would absolutely conflict. Try using your phone to connect on cellular (turn off WiFi) and see if it works

2 Likes

using the phone the LAN works while with the wifi only the internet works

Then the problem is indeed the overlap of the subnets. Change your home network and it should be good to go.

2 Likes

Thanks. I would like to change the ip of the openwrt router only, after that, in addition to changing the port forwarding ip, should I change something else or is it all automatic?

Assuming your main router is the one with openwrt, you will change the subnet (maybe use the address 192.168.5.1) and then restart. Make sure all of your client devices renew their dhcp leases (and update any devices that may be assigned with static ips). The rest should all be automatic.

Edit: if you have dhcp reservations, they also have to be updated to the new subnet.

1 Like

good evening, how can I change the static addresses? because I tried to change the ip but a pc with a static ip has 2 ip's, one with 192.168.x.171 and another with 192.169.x.133, and it doesn't allow me to access the shared folder anymore, what can I do?