I need some help with the following problem. I have some basic knowledge about networks, googled a lot and already have set up some wireguard connections but this set up brings me to the end of my knowledge:
- FritzBox 7583 (192.168.178.1)
- works as modem and main router, has devices like a printer and NAS connected to it, does the DHCP
- TP Link Router (192.168.178.2)
- running OpenWRT 21.02 as dump Access Point connected via LAN Ports to FritzBox, no DHCP
- running wireguard server (10.11.14.1/24)
- firewall, dnsmasq, odhcpd deactivated
what I achieved already:
- set up portforwarding on fritzbox from WAN to 192.168.178.2
- connect to wireguard server from outside (mobile phone) and access GUI on 192.168.178.2
!!!what I want to achieve:
- access from outside the network via wireguard to 192.168.178.1 and the other LAN devices connected to fritzbox (like nas at 192.168.178.11)
config interface 'loopback' option device 'lo' option proto 'static' option ipaddr '127.0.0.1' option netmask '255.0.0.0' config globals 'globals' option ula_prefix 'fd37:af3d:e802::/48' config device option name 'br-lan' option type 'bridge' list ports 'eth0.1' config interface 'lan' option device 'br-lan' option proto 'static' option netmask '255.255.255.0' option ip6assign '60' option ipaddr '192.168.178.2' option gateway '192.168.178.1' list dns '192.168.178.1' config device option name 'eth0.2' option macaddr '84:16:f9:66:3f:f5' config interface 'wan' option device 'eth0.2' option proto 'dhcp' config interface 'wan6' option device 'eth0.2' option proto 'dhcpv6' config switch option name 'switch0' option reset '1' option enable_vlan '1' config switch_vlan option device 'switch0' option vlan '1' option ports '1 2 3 4 0t' config switch_vlan option device 'switch0' option vlan '2' option ports '5 0t' config interface 'wg0' option proto 'wireguard' option private_key 'PRIVATE KEY' option listen_port '51820' list addresses '10.11.14.1/24' config wireguard_wg0 option persistent_keepalive '25' option public_key 'PUBLIC KEY' option description 'peer1' option route_allowed_ips '1' list allowed_ips '10.11.14.2/32' list allowed_ips '192.168.178.0/32'
Do I need to set up a route on the fritzbox? Or on the openwrt AP? Or both?
Would be awesome if someone could help me with this I have already tried a lot.
If needed I can share more infos.
THX a lot already