WiFi LED's not turning on - Archer c2600v1.1 - 18.06.2

I'm not sure why both 2.4GHz and 5GHz WiFi LED's are not turning on, and whether this is related to the sys-upgrading I have performed since my original factory install of 17.01.4. (even though both WiFi are working as expected).

I've sys-upgraded the Archer c2600v1.1 several times using the 'keep settings' checked method:
from 17.01.4 => 17.01.5 => 18.06.1 => 18.06.2

Q: Do the WiFi LED's even come on using a clean release install of 18.06.2 ?
If they do, can someone please post the file contents of their /etc/config/system ?

I've:

• checked the contents of a factory release 17.01.4 backup of /etc/config/system for the WiFi LED entries but there's no reference to them
  • read older posts that mention scripts to turn them on, and possible fix expected
  • thought there may be a backup of this file on the router itself (in case someone performs a reset of their firmware to its initial state, by clicking Perform reset), but couldn't find it
  • had a quick look through LUCI LED Configuration and not 100% sure on what to choose / if this is even possible as info I've read through mention that they are controlled by PCIE chips and not GPIO ??

Thanks in advance.

---EDIT---

After performing a system reset (for another issue), I managed to find that the 2.4GHz and 5GHz WiFi LED's are NOT included in the default /etc/config/system.

config system
	option hostname 'OpenWrt'
	option timezone 'UTC'
	option ttylogin '0'
	option log_size '64'
	option urandom_seed '0'

config timeserver 'ntp'
	option enabled '1'
	option enable_server '0'
	list server '0.openwrt.pool.ntp.org'
	list server '1.openwrt.pool.ntp.org'
	list server '2.openwrt.pool.ntp.org'
	list server '3.openwrt.pool.ntp.org'

config led 'led_usb1'
	option name 'USB 1'
	option sysfs 'c2600:white:usb_2'
	option trigger 'usbport'
	list port 'usb1-port1'
	list port 'usb2-port1'

config led 'led_usb2'
	option name 'USB 2'
	option sysfs 'c2600:white:usb_4'
	option trigger 'usbport'
	list port 'usb3-port1'
	list port 'usb4-port1'

config led 'led_wan'
	option name 'wan'
	option sysfs 'c2600:white:wan'
	option trigger 'switch0'
	option port_mask '0x20'

config led 'led_lan'
	option name 'lan'
	option sysfs 'c2600:white:lan'
	option trigger 'switch0'
	option port_mask '0x1e'

I don't have any trouble with WiFi or LAN, my only issue is that both 2.4 & 5G LED's (Light Emitting Diodes) on top of the C2600 don't turn on even though both 2.4 & 5G is working.