Wifi and FreeRadius

Hi,
I'll try to make this tutorial
https://connect.ed-diamond.com/Linux-Pratique/lp-114/authentification-de-l-acces-a-votre-reseau-mise-en-place-d-un-portail-captif-et-d-un-service-802.1x.

But in part of OpenWRT, when I try to connect, I have not possibility to put the couple user/pwd but only a password and this password is the password of Freeradius (testing123).

Could you help me ?

I don't know French but it seems like there may be a fundamental misunderstanding of how RADIUS works by the OP.

FreeRadius (or any RADIUS) identifies the AP by its IP address and/or nasname. The "RADIUS password" is used to prevent unauthorized access from the LAN directly to the RADIUS server, or from someone with access to the LAN creating a fake RADIUS server. The RADIUS server will ignore APs that are configured with an unknown IP, name, or the wrong shared secret ("password").

This is entirely separate from the identification and authentication of users. A RADIUS-enabled AP acts as a proxy to pass authentication information directly from the user endpoint device to the RADIUS server. This transaction is typically end to end encrypted. The RADIUS server analyzes the user's authentication attempt then supplies an "Accept" or "Reject" answer to the AP as to whether the user should be allowed on the AP.

OK with you.
But I have check the configuration on OpenWRT and it seems similar at the tutorial.
So, I don't understant why, when i 'm connected to the WIFI, the system don't request user/pwd but the pwd of freeradius ??

The client alone decides what to ask from the user, based on the authentication method selected by the user on the client device. An Enterprise AP is merely a proxy to the RADIUS server. There is no provision in the standards for the AP to know what the RADIUS server expects or requires from a client, or for the AP to advise the client of what to send.

Coordination of the client method with the server is done out of band, often with written instructions.

OK, so if correctly understand (my english is poor :upside_down_face:), as usual the tutorial from this author is not full and he have forget to explain the client side.
Do you know where I can find the gaps (or how to find).